Preparing. Monitoring. Negotiating.
Drydock is the single most expensive and complex maintenance event in the life of an asset. With NS Drydock Manager, the planning, bidding and execution process is managed in one place, delivering a well-maintained and compliant vessel at the best price.
Leveraging existing equipment information and maintenance history, NS Drydock Manager prepares the drydock specification, facilitates competitive bidding, monitors execution in the yard and supports negotiation of the final drydock bill.
NS Drydock Manager Capabilities
- Users have easy access to all of the drydockings for an entire fleet, both current and historical, with all corresponding documents.
- The Drydock specification is generated for each shipyard. Users may easily send competitive bids to multiple yards.
- The job tab provides unified access and visibility to all information required to manage Drydock execution and budget.
- Consolidated and detailed bid and drydock history strengthens negotiating position during final drydock cost validation and settlement.
- Using data in NS Maintenance, Purchasing and Hull Managers, NS Drydock Manager delivers a complete structural and machinery specification to reduce preparation time, ease bid preparation and comparison, and unify financial reporting to accelerate return to service.
- Supports compliance with class surveys, ISM and TMSA.
Reliable. Easy to Deploy. Cost Effective.
The power of NS can now be harnessed in a cloud environment making is easier and more cost effective for our customers to implement, deploy and manage the Nautical Systems Fleet Management Software.
Learn More >>