ABS offers independent, third-party container certification on a wide range of containers to international and industry standards and regulations as well as those specified by owners and manufacturers.
Most containers fall under the category of Intermodal or Offshore. More information on these types can be found below.
OTHER CONTAINER CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Here are the other container-related certification services from ABS:
- Corner Castings
- Container Refrigeration Machinery
- Container Chassis
- Repair Facility
- Factory Approval.
ABS has published multiple Rules and Guides and is experienced in the application of the Rules, Guides, standards and regulations developed over more than 40 years that we have been active in the industry. We are focused on service which is achieved through our professional engineering and inspection staff.
Benefits of ABS Certification
- Easily accessible worldwide inspection staff located in nearly 200 offices in 70 countries
- Expertise drawn from more than 40 years in the industry
- One-stop certification to the applicable regulations, codes or standards necessary for the worldwide operation of containers
- Faster engineering turn-around time
- Verification of the container’s structural integrity in compliance to applicable rules and regulations
- Certification to ABS Rules and Guides lead to reduced cargo handling, security improvements and reductions in damage and loss.