Building a Safety Culture
Safety or environmental incidents can produce catastrophic results.The liability ship owners face for safety and environmental incidents combined with the need to demonstrate compliance with increasing regulations, requires a comprehensive compliance management process. Owners and operators need a simple and effective way to manage this process, demonstrate compliance and improve decision support.
NS HSQE Manager seamlessly integrates with NS Purchasing, Maintenance, Drydock, Crewing and Vetting Manager to drive a safety culture with a process centered on safety, risk mitigation and management of change that ensures compliance and reduces port state detentions.
NS HSQE Manager Capabilities
- Intuitive dashboards provide simple and efficient access to all the information needed to view and manage the entire safety and compliance program.
- The quality time plan displays all compliance activities performed by both crew and external auditors.
- Users have access to built-in and custom reports to easily manage internal, industry-standard and regulatory KPIs required to demonstrate compliance.
- Tools to enable Job Safety Analysis allow crew to conduct risk assessments for maintenance tasks, helping plan of these tasks in the safest way possible.
- Behaivor based safety reporting encourages compliance and vigilance.
- Seamless integration with NS Drydock, Maintenance, Purchasing and Crew Managers enables implementation of a comprehensive quality and safety program.
- Supports compliance with ISM, STCW, TMSA and Quality systems [ISO 9001, 14000, etc.]
Reliable. Easy to Deploy. Cost Effective.
The power of NS can now be harnessed in a cloud environment making is easier and more cost effective for our customers to implement, deploy and manage the Nautical Systems Fleet Management Software.
Learn More >>