Scheduling The Right Crew at the Right Time
Finding and retaining qualified crew continues to be a challenge for the maritime industry. As the maritime workforce transitions to new regions and a younger generation of workers, onboard crew will be tasked with maintaining increasingly sophisticated vessels and machinery, and the extensive documentation required to demonstrate compliance.
NS Crew Manager supports a comprehensive workforce management process that makes it easy for owners and operators to easily and efficiently deliver the right crew for the right task at the right time to reduce cost and drive compliance.
NS Crew and Payroll Manager Capabilities
- Intuitive dashboards provide simple and efficient access to all the information needed to manage a safe, happy and qualified crew.
- NS Crew manager supports Management of Licenses, Endorsements, Certifications and Training.
- Users can view all crew assignments and easily locate qualified replacements for due-off crew with a single click.
- A complete employment history with the company is maintained to foster successful and productive career management and to increase retention.
- NS Crew and Payroll Manager offers a fully compliant gross-to-net payroll system developed specifically for the challenges of maritime industry pay.
- Integration with NS HSQE Manager merges crew and safety management into a seamless process to that leads to a reduction in lost time injuries.
- NS Payroll Manager integrates with NS Crew Manager to ensure that the crew is being paid accurately and in accordance with contract and ILO-MLC requirements.
- Supports integration with financial and Accounting systems, Enterprise HR and ERP systems, Payroll tax payments and reporting and Union Contributions.
- Supports compliance with ISM, STCW, ILO/MLC 2006, TMSA, and Port and Flag State regulations.
Reliable. Easy to Deploy. Cost Effective.
The power of NS can now be harnessed in a cloud environment making is easier and more cost effective for our customers to implement, deploy and manage the Nautical Systems Fleet Management Software.
Learn More >>