Implement for Success
Achieving a clear match between business expectations and project plans is crucial to success in implementing ERP systems. ABS NS’ Implement for Success methodology ensures that objectives are met on every project and the interests of the mariner are included in every activity.
The Implement for Success methodology ensures that technology is deployed to match business needs and employs a six-stage process of configuration and training activities leading to fleet-wide adoption and continuous improvement. At every stage the project team focuses both on getting the system ready for the business and getting the business ready for the system.
A variety of professional services are available to accelerate your projects and improve your operations.
- Data – NS helps gather, cleanse and populate all machinery data required to set up a working fleet management system quickly and efficiently.
- Implementation and Project Management – NS assists in all aspects of technical implementation and project management, focusing on turnkey solutions delivering improved results for both onshore staff and crew.
- Advisory Services – NS consultants use the combined knowledge of ABS and NS to deliver best practice advice in adapting business processes to technology solutions, utilizing the knowledge base assembled by the NS Fleet Management Center of Excellence.
- Training – Standard and customized training is available to ensure effective adoption by staff and crew, reflecting best practices as implemented in your organization.
- Documentation – Standard and customized documentation is available as a resource for continued excellence in operations.
- Custom Reports and Interfaces – Leveraging the data in NS is a key to enduring competitive advantage. Custom reports and interfaces from a team of dedicated experts enable maximum usage of NS data in each client environment.
- Managed Services – NS lessens the load on internal technical resources through customized offerings ranging from extended support to application hosting.
- System Optimization – Process improvement and balanced scorecard reviews by senior NS staff offer actionable information for achieving long-term objectives and refreshing an existing implementation.