Surveyor Magazine 2017 Volume 1
- The U.S. Coast Guard’s new Subchapter M Rule promises to enhance the safety of assets and operations on America’s inland waterways.
- A new joint industry project seeks to develop standards that will reduce costs and increase operating efficiencies for offshore oil and gas projects.
- The word seems to be everywhere and applied to everything, but what does it actually mean for the maritime industry?
- The American Petroleum Institute is developing standards to help oil and gas companies tackle the challenge of producing from high-pressure, high-temperature reservoirs.
- The Liberty Ships of World War II helped win a war and revolutionize an industry.
- ABS CEO Christopher J. Wiernicki on the surprising connection between Liberty Ships and the ships of the future.